• Kaged Muscle Sleep SR - 30 Cap

Kaged Muscle Sleep SR - 30 Cap

Item #: KM232UPC: 850015107320
$24.99
-20% Off w/code DPS10
In stock

DON'T GET KNOCKED OUT BY REGULAR SLEEP AIDS

STAY ASLEEP WITH SUSTAINED RELEASE MICROACTIVE MELATONIN

Most sleep aids have one goal: to knock you out cold. So, instead of feeling rested and recovered, you wake up feeling foggy and groggy. They also fail to address one of the most common causes of sleeplessness: stress.

On top of not getting enough sleep, poor sleep quality can affect you in so many ways, both on and off the field. Everything from decision making and mood, to stamina, accuracy and even sex drive rely on good quality sleep.

Sleep SR represents a shift from the groggy, knocked-out feeling of typical sleep supplements. Our novel combination of ingredients eases you into a deep, restful sleep that has you waking up feeling rested, refreshed, and ready to rule the day.

THE 4 STAGES OF SLEEP SR

Stage 1:
Calm Your Mind

Stage 2:
Fall Asleep Faster

Stage 3:
Stay Asleep Longer

Stage 4:
Wake Up Refreshed

SLEEP LIKE A BABY WITH LACTIUM

Ever had a glass of warm milk before bed? Lactium® is designed to work like that, but better. This casein bipeptide mimics our brain’s natural relaxing neurotransmitters to reduce the symptoms of stress.

In fact, Lactium was inspired by observing the calm state babies experience after drinking mother’s milk. But, this isn’t some old wives tale. Lactium® is backed by several scientific studies, shown to help users manage stress and reduce sleep disturbances.

STAY ASLEEP WITH SUSTAINED RELEASE MICROACTIVE® MELATONIN

Regular melatonin gets used up within a few hours. So, while it may help you fall asleep, it isn’t always effective at helping you stay asleep.

Sleep SR contains sustained-released MicroActive melatonin. It works over a period of seven hours, releasing 40% of the melatonin within the first hour, then slowly releasing the remaining 60% over the next 6-7 hours to help you fall asleep and stay asleep.

RELIEVE STRESS

WITH TRYPTOPHAN
Address the stress keeping you up at night. By combining tryptophan with folic acid and vitamin B6, Sleep SR™ stimulates serotonin, the happiness hormone.

Taken at bedtime, Sleep SR induces a state of calm and relaxation that eases you into a deep, restful sleep that helps you recover from work, workouts, or just from the stress of everyday life.

BETTER SLEEP, BRIGHTER
Take control of your sleep. From better performance, to enhanced recovery, and just feeling great, Sleep SR™ can help you get the rest and recovery you need to live a vibrant, active life.

Step 1:
Take Sleep SR
30-60 Mins. Before Bed

Step 2:
Have the Best
Sleep Imaginable

Step 3:
Wake up happy, refreshed,
+ ready for anything

TIPS FOR BETTER SLEEP

No supplement can make up for poor sleep habits. Here are some simple tips to help you optimize bedtime:

Try to avoid screens within two hours of bedtime. They can inhibit your natural melatonin production, making it hard to fall asleep.

Set a Caffeine Cut off Time

Keep your caffeine consumption to earlier in the day. Ideally not within 5-6 hours of bed time.

Block Blue Light

Wearing blue-light blocking glasses in the evening. They can filter out the artificial blue light coming from light bulbs which can also inhibit melatonin production.

Keep your phone, tablets, and TV’s out of the bedroom to avoid distractions that keep you from falling asleep.

THE KAGED MUSCLE DIFFERENCE

Whether you’re a college student, a busy professional, a shift worker, or you’re juggling multiple jobs and multiple responsibilities, the resulting stress can really take its toll on your sleep, your performance, and your health.

If getting a good night’s sleep is sometimes a challenge for you, give Sleep SR a try.

Premium ingredients

Third-Party Tested

Ingredients Backed by Science

Non-Habit Forming