About Cheat Code Gamer Support:
Energy. Focus. Clarity.
Our team of researchers at Ultimate Nutrition have cracked the code to take your gaming to the next level. Cheat Code gamer support tablets are made of a complex Nootropic formula designed for casual and expert gamers alike.
Powered by a dual-stage complex featuring Caffeine Anhydrous and Infinergy (Di-Caffeine Malate), providing sustained energy in the heat of battle.1,2 Energy alone isn’t enough to achieve victory anymore. Sugary, overly-caffeinated drinks might have been enough for your parents to conquer a castle or two, but the immersive games of today require something more. Enhanced focus is paramount. Each carefully formulated tablet contains ingredients to sharpen focus: Rhodiola Rosea helps reduce mental fatigue,3 Alpha GPC supports optimal cognitive function,4and 5-HTP elevates your mood.5
If You’re Not Cheating, You’re Not Trying.
War is hell. But, even in the haze of battle, after hours of questing or striving for a championship, the goal is clear. Cheat Code aims to boost mental clarity to keep your head in the game when it matters most. Huperzine A and Ginko Biloba boost memory quotient (amount of information you can store) and memory recall, respectively, aiding your memory during those long, arduous quests.6,7 These two ingredients pair synergistically with Bacopa Monieri to increase memory control, creating a trifecta of botanicals allowing you to see the forest for the trees.8
Clarity extends beyond the mind, the way the gaming lifestyle transcends consoles or PCs. To account for this, we also included Zeaxanthin, a powerhouse ingredient for ocular health shown to improve visual processing speeds and sensorimotor skills.9 Panax Ginseng wraps up Cheat Code’s all-encompassing formula to keep you cool when the pressure is on, allowing you to unwind from the stresses of day-to-day life.10
Ultimate Nutrition’s Cheat Code is the product you have been waiting for. The only question is … are you ready to take your gaming to the next level?
1) Abdul GD. Et al, "Efficacy of a green tea extract rich in catechin polyphenols and caffeine in increasing 24-h energy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans”
2) Woolf, Kathleen, Bidwell, Wendy K., & Carlson, Amanda G. (2008). Effect of caffeine as an ergogenic aid in anaerobic exercise. International Journal of Sport Nutrition &, 18(4), 412-429.
3) Spasov, A. A., Wikman, G. K., Mandrikov, V. B., Mironova, I. A., & Neumoin, V. V. (2000). A double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study of the stimulating and adaptogenic effect of Rhodiola rosea SHR-5 extract on the fatigue of students caused by stress during an examination period with a repeated low-dose regimen. Phytomedicine, 7(2), 85-89.
4) Ziegenfuss, T., Landis, J., & Hofheins, J. (2008). Acute supplementation with alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine augments growth hormone response to, and peak force production during, resistance exercise. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 5(1), 1.
5) Pühringer, W., Wirz-Justice, A., & Lancranjan, I. (1976). Mood elevation and pituitary stimulation after iv l-5-HTP in normal subjects: Evidence for a common serotoninergic mechanism. Neuroscience letters, 2(6), 349-354.
6) Sun, Q. Q., Xu, S. S., Pan, J. L., Guo, H. M., & Cao, W. Q. (1999). Huperzine-A capsules enhance memory and learning performance in 34 pairs of matched adolescent students. Zhongguo yao li xue bao= Acta pharmacologica Sinica, 20(7), 601-603.
7) Rigney U, Kimber S, Hindmarch I The effects of acute doses of standardized Ginkgo biloba extract on memory and psychomotor performance in volunteers. Phytother Res. (1999)
8) Raghav S, et al Randomized controlled trial of standardized Bacopa monniera extract in age-associated memory impairment . Indian J Psychiatry. (2006)
9) Bovier E. et al, ” A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study on the Effects of Lutein and Zeaxanthin on Neural Processing Speed and Efficiency”. PLoS One. 2014; 9(9): e108178. Published online 2014 Sep 24. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0108178
10) Reay, J. L., Scholey, A. B., & Kennedy, D. O. (2010). Panax ginseng (G115) improves aspects of working memory performance and subjective ratings of calmness in healthy young adults. Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental, 25(6), 462-471.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.