Fat loss is a tough business. Youíve successfully dropped a few pounds here and there over the years, but never truly gotten lean like youíve always wanted. Inevitably, the pounds always creep back on (along with a few extra ones), leaving you upset, angry, and depressed.
Youíve dabbled with other fat burners and thermogenics before and even tried an appetite suppressants or three, but none have delivered the results you hoped for. All those products really accomplished, aside from draining your wallet, was making your feel over-stimmed, jittery, and on edge round the clock.
Therein lies the problem with every other fat burner on the market -- itís really just a glorified cocktail of stimulants! These "weight lossĒ supplements (if you can call them that) really have no scientific backing that the ingredients included in them actually enhance weight loss!
Well, itís time for a change!
Primeval Labs has developed a powerful fat loss formula that encourages your body to naturally burn fat and put an end to unsightly weight gain forever. The best part is, thereís absolutely no stimulants whatsoever!
Pyretic is a revolution stimulant free fat loss formula scientifically formulated using only natural ingredients to torch fat, ramp up your metabolism, suppress appetite, and enhance your mental acuity. Each serving of Pyretic with ignite your metabolic furnace and have you putting the heat of fat for rapid weight loss and body recomposition.
Get ready to set fat on fire!
Benefits of Pyretic
- Accelerated fat loss
- Elevated mood
- Suppressed appetite hunger cravings
- No jitters, anxiety, or crash!
- Increased mental clarity and focus
- Natural energy boost
- Regulate blood sugar levels
- Improved thyroid function
- Supports lean mass gains
- Rapid Weight Loss
- Boosts Endurance
Acetyl L-Carnitine (500mg)
Think of carnitine as the "little fat burning engine that could.Ē Carnitine is a naturally-occurring compound found in the mitochondria of your cells that helps convert fat into useable energy. Supplementing with carnitine would enhance its function in the body, and make for better, more efficient fat burning.
The problem is that regular L-Carnitine isnít particularly useful or effective in the average person -- itís really only helpful to vegans and the elderly, people deficient in carnitine.
However, Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) is incredibly useful for individuals of all ages and diets. Itís extremely bioavailable, due to its ability to cross the blood-brain barrier (BBB) and exerts a number of remarkable benefits in the body.
Chief among these, ALCAR increases the uptake of fatty acids into your mitochondria, which makes for significantly enhanced fat burning! On top of that, ALCAR also exerts a number of cognitive benefits since it crosses the BBB. In particular, ALCAR lessens mental fatigue, improves mood, and increases learning.[3,4,5,6]
Green Tea Extract (200mg)
Green Tea is the healthiest beverage on the planet. Itís great for your heart, overall health, and even fat burning! The leaves of green tea are jam-packed full of polyphenols, including catechins and flavonoids, which function as antioxidants in the body, helping combat inflammation and oxidative stress.
Primeval Labs has standardized the green tea extract in Pyretic for 50% EGCG, the most powerful of all the tea polyphenols!
Green Tea Extract, as well as EGCG in particular, have been shown to increase fat oxidation and energy expenditure both at rest and during exercise as well as enhance athletic performance![7,8,9] This means that youíll be burning greater amounts of fat while training, making for greater calorie burning and faster fat loss!
Plus, green tea extract has also been documented to decrease body fat and waist circumference, reduce caloric intake during meals, and limit the amounts of carbohydrates your body absorbs from a meal.
Coleus Forskohlii 10% (125mg)
When it comes to proven stimulant-free fat burning ingredients Coleus Forskohlii (Forskolin) is as good as it gets! Forskolin accelerates by increasing cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate) levels in the body. cAMP is a derivative of ATP and involved as a messenger in numerous biological processes.
Activation of cAMP ignites lipolysis (the breakdown of fat stores in the body) while simultaneously inhibiting fat synthesis in the body.[12,13] In other words, forskolin helps you burn more body fat during the day, and prevents your body from making more fat cells. Top top it off, forskolin reduces appetite and helps preserve, and possibly increase, muscle mass while dieting, something incredibly useful if youíre planning to recomp anytime soon!
Chances are youíve never come across Cyanidin-3-Glucoside in any other fat burner on the market, stimulant-based or not! But, Cyanidin-3-Glucoside, C3G, is one of the ingredients that makes Pyretic truly exceptional!
C3G is a naturally-occurring anthocyanidin present in the dark-colored portions and skins of dark purple fruits, including blueberries and blackberries. C3G helps cultivate fatty acids to be used energy while at rest or during low-intensity exercise, thereby sparing your glycogen stores for more intense activities, such as sprinting.
This potent compound also functions as a powerful alpha-amylase inhibitor. In case you werenít aware, alpha-amylase is one of the salivary enzymes found in mouth helps digest starch. What this means is that C3G basically acts as a carb blocker, preventing your body from fully processing some of the starches in the food you eat!
Olea Europaea Leaf Extract 20% (100mg)
Olea Europaea, more commonly known as the"European OliveĒ, is a small species of the olive family littered throughout the Mediterranean region. Olive leaf extracts are another of the "proven commoditiesĒ when it comes to effective stim-free fat loss agents.
Olive leaf extracts enhance insulin sensitivity and defend against LDL ("badĒ) cholesterol oxidation, primarily due to the its high oleuropein content. Furthermore, olive leaf extracts elevate thyroid hormone production, leading to increased energy expenditure, for greater fat burning, and improvements in various markers of diabetes and obesity.
Bacopa Monnieri (100mg)
When youíre dieting, calories are low, energy is low, and youíre most likely going to be cranky, hungry, and irritable. Thatís where Bacopa Monnieri comes to the rescue!
A staple of Ayurveda, Bacopa Monnieri is a powerful nootropic and adaptogenic herb frequently supplemented to reduce stress and improve cognition and focus.[21,22] Bacopa helps brush away any stress or "brain fogĒ that can set in during periods of low calorie intake. But thatís not all!assuage those feelings so youíre always feeling happy and content.
Bacopa monnieri also accelerates your fat loss by ramping up production of T4, an important thyroid hormone T4. Greater thyroid hormone production leads to a higher metabolic rate, which means youíre burning more calories every day, resulting in quicker fat loss!
CAPROS® is a all natural, organic, non-GMO extract derived from the edible fruits of Phyllanthus emblica, more commonly known as Amla. Numerous human research studies have shown that CAPROS supports heart health by improving endothelial function and cholesterol levels.
More importantly for the purposes here, CAPROS® also helps regulate blood glucose levels
When blood glucose is chronically high, insulin levels rise, hunger increases, and the body is more prone to start storing fat. CAPROS keeps blood sugar stable, ensuring you donít get the munchies and completely blow your diet!
Ginseng has been used for over 5000 years as an essential component to Traditional Chinese Medicine. The herb is most popularly supplemented for its adaptogenic qualities, where it helps the body deal with all sorts of emotional, psychological and physical stressors.
The reason Ginseng is so powerful is due to the potent compounds contained in the plant known as ginsenosides. GS-14 is a trademarked extract of panax ginseng (the one true ginseng on the market) that has been clinically proven to have superior absorption and bioavailability in the body.
In addition to its energy and cognitive boosting benefits, ginseng also exerts anti-obesity effects in the body via its actions on certain mechanisms which lead to decreased food intake, reduced blood glucose and lowered blood lipid levels.[26,27,28]
Chromium Picolinate (200mcg)
Chromium is a well-known mineral thatís involved in a number of highly critical functions in the body. Itís also a powerful regulator of blood sugar, which is why itís included in Pyretic!
Chromium maintains steady blood sugar levels ensuring your hunger never gets too out of control[29,30], avoiding those "hangryĒ moments that inevitably spring up when dieting. With chromium, youíll stay on track with your diet, ensuring rapid fat loss all without the use of stimulants!
Consume 3 capsules in the morning and 3 capsules in the evening for a total of 6 capsules daily.
1. Vermeulen RC, Scholte HR; Exploratory open label, randomized study of acetyl- and propionylcarnitine in chronic fatigue syndrome. Psychosom Med. (2004)
2. Sachan DS, Hongu N; Increases in VO2max and metabolic markers of fat oxidation by caffeine, carnitine, and choline supplementation in rats . J Nutr Biochem. (2000)
3. Parnetti L, et al; Pharmacokinetics of IV and oral acetyl-L-carnitine in a multiple dose regimen in patients with senile dementia of Alzheimer type . Eur J Clin Pharmacol. (1992)
4. Soczynska JK, et al; Acetyl-L-carnitine and alpha-lipoic acid: possible neurotherapeutic agents for mood disorders . Expert Opin Investig Drugs. (2008)
5. Ando S, et al; Enhancement of learning capacity and cholinergic synaptic function by carnitine in aging rats . J Neurosci Res. (2001)
6. Sano M, et al; Double-blind parallel design pilot study of acetyl levocarnitine in patients with Alzheimerís disease . Arch Neurol. (1992)
7. Boschmann M, Thielecke F. The effects of epigallocatechin-3-gallate on thermogenesis and fat oxidation in obese men: a pilot study. J Am Coll Nutr. 2007;26(4):389S-395S.
8. Auvichayapat P, Prapochanung M, Tunkamnerdthai O, et al. Effectiveness of green tea on weight reduction in obese Thais: A randomized, controlled trial. Physiol Behav. 2008;93(3):486-491. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.physbeh.2007.10.009.
9. Hodgson AB, Randell RK, Jeukendrup AE. The Effect of Green Tea Extract on Fat Oxidation at Rest and during Exercise: Evidence of Efficacy and Proposed Mechanisms. Advances in Nutrition. 2013;4(2):129-140. doi:10.3945/an.112.003269.
10. Lochocka K, Bajerska J, Glapa A, et al. Green tea extract decreases starch digestion and absorption from a test meal in humans: a randomized, placebo-controlled crossover study. Scientific Reports. 2015;5:12015. doi:10.1038/srep12015.
11. Seamon KB, Daly JW. Forskolin: a unique diterpene activator of cyclic AMP-generating systems. J Cyclic Nucleotide Res 1981;7:201-24.
12. Allen DO, Ahmed B, et al. Relationships between cyclic AMP levels and lipolysis in fat cells after isoproterenol and forskolin. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1986;238:659-64.
13. Henderson S, Magu B, Rasmussen C, et al. Effects of Coleus Forskohlii Supplementation on Body Composition and Hematological Profiles in Mildly Overweight Women. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2005;2(2):54-62. doi:10.1186/1550-2783-2-2-54.
14. Godard, M. P., Johnson, B. A. and Richmond, S. R. (2005), Body Composition and Hormonal Adaptations Associated with Forskolin Consumption in Overweight and Obese Men. Obesity Research, 13: 1335Ė1343. doi:10.1038/oby.2005.162
15. Godard, M. P., Johnson, B. A. and Richmond, S. R. (2005), Body Composition and Hormonal Adaptations Associated with Forskolin Consumption in Overweight and Obese Men. Obesity Research, 13: 1335Ė1343. doi:10.1038/oby.2005.162
16. Tsuda T, et al. Anthocyanin enhances adipocytokine secretion and adipocyte-specific gene expression in isolated rat adipocytes. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. (2004)
17. Homoki JR, Nemes A, Fazekas E, et al. Anthocyanin composition, antioxidant efficiency, and alpha-amylase inhibitor activity of different Hungarian sour cherry varieties (Prunus cerasus L.). Food Chem. 2016;194:222-229. doi:10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.07.130.
18. Sales PM, Souza PM, Simeoni LA, Silveira D. alpha-Amylase inhibitors: a review of raw material and isolated compounds from plant source. J Pharm Pharm Sci. 2012;15(1):141-183.
19. De Bock M, Derraik JGB, Brennan CM, et al. Olive (Olea europaea L.) Leaf Polyphenols Improve Insulin Sensitivity in Middle-Aged Overweight Men: A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Trial. Nerurkar PV, ed. PLoS ONE. 2013;8(3):e57622. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0057622.
20. Al-Qarawi AA, Al-Damegh MA, ElMougy SA Effect of freeze dried extract of Olea europaea on the pituitary-thyroid axis in rats. Phytother Res. (2002)
21. Stough C, Lloyd J, Clarke J, Downey LA, Hutchison CW, Rodgers T, & Nathan PJ. (2001). The chronic effects of an extract of Bacopa monniera (Brahmi) on cognitive function in healthy human subjects. Psychopharmacology. 156(4), 481-4.
22. Rai D, Bhatia G, Palit G, Pal R, Singh S, & Singh HK. (2003). Adaptogenic effect of Bacopa monniera (Brahmi). Pharmacology, Biochemistry, and Behavior. 75(4), 823-30.
23. Kar A, Panda S, & Bharti S. (2002). Relative efficacy of three medicinal plant extracts in the alteration of thyroid hormone concentrations in male mice. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 81(2), 281-5.
24. Usharani P, Fatima N, Muralidhar N. Effects of Phyllanthus emblica extract on endothelial dysfunction and biomarkers of oxidative stress in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a randomized, double-blind, controlled study. Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity: Targets and Therapy. 2013;6:275-284. doi:10.2147/DMSO.S46341.
25. Akhtar MS, Ramzan A, Ali A, Ahmad M. Effect of Amla fruit (Emblica officinalis Gaertn.) on blood glucose and lipid profile of normal subjects and type 2 diabetic patients. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2011;62(6):609-616. doi:10.3109/09637486.2011.560565.
26. Lin N, Cai D-L, Jin D, Chen Y, Shi J-J. Ginseng panaxoside Rb1 reduces body weight in diet-induced obese mice. Cell Biochem Biophys. 2014;68(1):189-194.
27. Attele AS, et al; Antidiabetic effects of Panax ginseng berry extract and the identification of an effective component . Diabetes. (2002)
28. Reay JL, Kennedy DO, Scholey AB; Single doses of Panax ginseng (G115) reduce blood glucose levels and improve cognitive performance during sustained mental activity. J Psychopharmacol. (2005)
29. Paiva AN, Lima JG de, Medeiros ACQ de, et al. Beneficial effects of oral chromium picolinate supplementation on glycemic control in patients with type 2 diabetes: A randomized clinical study. J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2015;32:66-72.
30. Roginski EE, Mertz W; Effects of Chromium (III) Supplementation on Glucose and Amino Acid Metabolism in Rats Fed a Low Protein Diet . J Nutr. ()