High quality whey protein isolate is at a premium now more so than ever before in the supplement industry. Athletes know the importance of using whey protein to either jumpstart their morning, as part of a complete post workout meal, or throughout the day to help satisfy their nutritional requirements. Isotope checks off every box youíre looking for when deciding which WPI to supplement with. First, it checks out on a performance standpoint. No corners were cut. Second, it tastes great and mixes easily. And lastly, itís 100% reliable for the hardcore bodybuilder or athlete who needs precision and accuracy when calculating your daily caloric needs.
1. Most isolate proteins are foamy, is ISOTOPE foamy?
No, very minimal foam occurs when mixing.
2. I see there is 3 different types of isolates in ISOTOPE, is this still a 100% isolate protein?
Yes, each serving is 100% whey protein isolate.
3. What is the best way to mix ISOTOPE?
Water is ideal to minimize calories but you can mix with water or your favorite beverage such as juice or milk.
4. When is the best time to take ISOTOPE?
Immediately post workout is the optimal time to take a fast digesting whey protein isolate such as ISOTOPE.
5. How much ISOTOPE should I use per serving?
How much ISOTOPE is really dependent on your protein needs. If you are between 100-150 pounds, we suggest 1 scoop per serving. Over 150 pounds, 2 scoops per serving is ideal.
6. Can I mix CLUSTERBOMB and ISOTOPE together post training?
Yes, it is a great way to get carbs and proteins in post workout.
7. Can I mix ISOTOPE with BREACH?
Yes, however, for best results we suggest taking them separately.
8. Is ISOTOPE only meant to be mixed with water?
Itís best with water, but can be mixed with other juices.
9. Is there lactose in ISOTOPE?
No, ISOTOPE is 100% free of lactose.
10. What is the source of protein in ISOTOPE?
ISOTOPE is derived from 100% milk sources.