1. How is TOTAL WAR different from other pre-workouts on the market?
Milligram for milligram you wonít find a stronger product. All ingredients are at clinical dosages for efficacy as well as full label transparency. Additionally, we do not use artificial colors in the products. Lastly, it is a complete pre-workout, combining endurance, pump, energy and focus elements, it is not just a concentrated stimulant based pre-workout.
2. What is the clinical dosage of Citrulline Malate for pumps?
The clinical dosage of citrulline for pumps is 4 grams but the study was conducted with 6 grams of l-citrulline malate 2:1, which yields 4 grams of elemental citrulline; same as what is in TOTAL WAR.
3. How can I stack TOTAL WAR and BIG NOISE?
For optimal results, take 1 scoop of TOTAL WAR 30 minutes prior to training.
4. Can I still take MENTAL TRIGGER or DOUBLE TAP throughout the day if I use TOTAL WAR pre-workout?
We wouldnít recommend using all three at the same time. Since all 3 products contain stimulants, we would suggest making sure your servings of each product are separated by 3-4 hours.
5. Am I able to use TOTAL WAR prior to cardio, is there any benefit?
Due to the stimulant portion of TOTAL WAR you will definitely get a benefit precardio for energy and focus.
6. How does TOTAL WAR vary from most stim-based pre-workouts on the market?Can I use TOTAL WAR on days Iím feeling tired or do I need to take it every day for results?
Yes, however, itís most beneficial used on training days.
7. Do I need to cycle off of TOTAL WAR?
We recommend 12 weeks on 4 weeks off to avoid becoming tolerant to the effects of the stimulants contained within TOTAL WAR
Warnings: Not for use by women or persons under the age of 18. This product is only intended for use only by healthy adult men, 18 years of age or older. Do not exceed recommended serving. Use only as directed. Consult with a health care practitioner before taking this or any other dietary supplement, especially if you have or suspect you may have a medical condition, or are taking any medications, over the counter products, or other dietary supplements. Immediately discontinue use and call your healthcare provider if you experience any adverse reactions. Keep out of reach of children.