Fade Out FAQ
1. If I take FADE OUT, how soon before bed should I take it?
Ideally take FADE OUT 30-60 minutes before bed.
2. I heard that you shouldnít take anything containing calcium around the time you take a sleep formula. Is that true and if so why?
Calcium can limit the uptake of other minerals such as zinc and magnesium. So to get the maximum results from FADE OUT, it is best to limit the amount of calcium before taking FADE OUT.
3. I take a protein shake before bed, how should I take that and FADE OUT so I get the most out of each?
Take your protein shake immediately before bed and your FADE OUT 60 minutes prior.
4. If I normally take AMBIEN before I sleep, can I also take FADE OUT?
DO NOT MIX FADE OUT
5. What is the optimal amount of time I should give myself for sleep after taking FADE OUT?
At minimum 4 hours sleep but 6-8 hours is optimal. REM Sleep is in 2 hour cycles so you want to get sleep in 2 hour increments.
6. Will I feel groggy when I wake up in the morning after taking FADE OUT?
No, the opposite, you will wake up more refreshed than ever before.
7. Do I need to take FADE OUT every day or can I use it only on days I need help sleeping?
FADE OUT is best to be used as needed when you feel sleep is necessary for recovery.
8. Is FADE OUT only a sleep product or does it have other benefits?
FADE OUT is a sleep formula but sleep formulas are beneficial for optimal hormone replenishment. During REM Sleep, your body replaces all of itís hormones such as IGF-1, Growth Hormone and testosterone, all key for growth and recovery.
9. Can you explain REM sleep and why itís important? How does FADE OUT help with this?
REM stands for Rapid Eye Movement; this is what is considered deep sleep. REM sleep is the most important part of sleep. REM sleep is when the body begins to recover and repair itself. Growth Hormone is also released during REM sleep making it critically important to athletes.