ALL PROTEIN, ALL WHEY, NO COMPROMISES, PURE RESULTSWant incredible taste with a truly thick and creamy texture? Need a protein that will help you reach your goals while being economical? Look no further than ALLWHEY Classic! A true protein blend using only Whey Protein that delivers 30g of guaranteed, pure and tested protein in EVERY absolutely delicious 43g serving!!
BECAUSE RESULTS MATTER
ALLWHEY Classic is just that, it’s truly ALL WHEY! ALLWHEY has no inferior non-whey protein sources like soy or beef. It has zero non-protein Aminos and no fillers. We use a state of the art cross flow filtration system to bring you the cleanest protein at the best price.
ALLWHEY Classic stands head and shoulders above the competition with a 70% premium protein yield that is tested and guaranteed! ALLWHEY Classic is carefully formulated to combine enzymes that enhance digestion and result in higher levels of protein absorption that will ultimately help you better utilize the protein you consume.
Go ahead, compare us to the competition. You’ll find that some are as low as 50% protein. Look at their serving size and total protein and do the math. Check their ingredients; others often contain inferior non-whey protein sources and non-protein fillers. ALLWHEY Classic gives you exceptional value and premium quality that will have you smiling all the way to the gym.
ALLWHEY Classic now features SCOOP-LOCK TechnologyTogether we can put an end to the scourge of Scoop Loss. Gone are the days of digging through your protein to get your scoop. SCOOP-LOCK is ScoopLockergonomically designed to lock your scoop into place the first time and every time!
And it’s right there at the top of your ALLWHEY Classic when you open it! Scoop-Lock is available on all ISOFLEX, ALLWHEY Gold, ALLWHEY Classic and HEXAPRO products and it’s only from ALLMAX. Look for the rugged new Ergo-Lid on ALLMAX products with Scoop-Lock
THE TASTE YOU CRAVE – THE RESULTS YOU DEMANDNew premium ALLWHEY Classic is by far the BEST tasting ALLWHEY we’ve ever made! We tested over 50 versions and selected four AMAZING flavors. Using a completely new cutting-edge flavor technology, our ALLWHEY flavors will make you think you just had a freshly blended Ice Cream Milkshake.
ALLWHEY Classic comes in both 2 lb and 5 lb jars and is available in five flavors – Chocolate, Cookies & Cream, Peanut Butter, Strawberry, Vanilla
100% FREE OF ARTIFICIAL COLORS & DYES*
No Artificial DyeNo Artificial ColorsOnly all Natural Coloring
*All flavors of ALLWHEY CLASSIC are free from artificial colors except Strawberry.
1. What is ALLWHEY Classic?ALLWHEY Classic is a low sugar, high protein powder that provides a 3-stage protein delivery. ALLWHEY Classic is a premium Whey Protein Concentrate blended with Whey Protein Isolate delivering 30 grams of pure whey protein per 43g serving, that’s a 70% yield!
ALLWHEY Classic is formulated with enzymes that enhance the digestion process and result in higher levels of absorption and ultimately help you better utilize the protein you consume.
2. Can I use ALLWHEY Classic with other supplements?Yes, you can. ALLWHEY Classic is simply a natural food supplement. Depending on your goals, ALLWHEY Classic complements many other ALLMAX Nutrition products to help you get your training to the next level.
If you’re trying to lose weight or lean out, try combining Rapidcuts with ALLWHEY Classic. If you’re trying to bulk up or put on weight, Aminocore and Glutamine are excellent products to try in addition to ALLWHEY Classic protein powder.
3. How do I take ALLWHEY Classic?Combine 1 scoop (43 grams) of ALLWHEY Classic protein powder with ~250ml or 8oz of water or low-fat milk depending on desired taste and consistency at any time during the day that you need a protein boost and most importantly, within 30 minutes of working out.
ALLWHEY Classic mixes well in a shaker cup, but can also be combined with other ingredients in a blender as a nutritious smoothie.
4. What is ALLWHEY Classic sweetened with?ALLWHEY Classic is sweetened with Sucralose and Acesulfame Potassium.
5. Will ALLWHEY Classic give me big bulky muscles?If that is your goal, you probably wish it were that simple. Unfortunately for all you bodybuilders out there, you probably already know it takes a lot of hard work at the gym, proper nutrition (including a lot of calories) and genetics to get big and bulky muscles.
But ALLWHEY Classic can provide you with the nutrients your body needs to recover from your workouts and is a great protein option to help fuel your muscles.
For those of you trying to lose weight or tone up, drinking protein supplements such as ALLWHEY Classic are not going to give you big, bulky muscles. In fact, ALLWHEY Classic can actually help you reach your weight loss goals, as protein can help to stabilize blood glucose levels.
This will reduce hunger levels and lower insulin levels, putting your body in an ideal fat-burning zone.
6. What sets ALLWHEY Classic apart from other Whey Proteins?When you’re looking for protein, you’re looking for the cleanest protein at the best price. Compare us to the competition, some are as low as 50% protein! Look at their serving size and total protein and do the math.
Check their ingredients, others often contain inferior non-whey protein sources and non-protein fillers. ALLWHEY Classic stands head and shoulders above the competition delivering exceptional value with 70% protein at a cost that will keep you smiling all the way to the gym!
7. Do I have to use a blender to mix up my ALLWHEY Classic protein powder?ALLWHEY Classic was developed with an advanced technological process as an instantized protein powder, meaning that it mixes easily in a shaker cup and doesn’t require a blender.
Those who have tried ALLWHEY Classic have commented that it mixes well with water or milk in a shaker cup, creating a nice smooth drink. Of course, if you like making protein shakes with your blender, ALLWHEY Classic can be used in the blender as well.
INGREDIENTS: 100% PURE WHEY PROTEIN BLEND (Cross-Flow Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate, Cross-Flow Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate).
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Cocoa Powder, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Coconut Oil Powder, Corn Syrup Solids, Gum Blend (Cellulose, Xanthan, Carrageenan), Lecithin (Soy), Sea Salt, Sodium Caseinate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Mono & Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Silicoaluminate.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: Contains Milk (Whey). Produced in a facility that also handles Egg, Peanut, Tree Nut, Fish, Crustacean & Shellfish products.
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Supplement facts vary based on size and flavor.